vrijdag 6 oktober 2017

Halloween - Global Stamping Friends Bloghop



Hi and welcome to our monthly Global Stamping Friends bloghop!
This month, we have as a theme "Halloween".
Even though I don't celebrate Halloween, I absolutely love the decorations ánd the fabulous products Stampin' Up! has.

For today's bloghop I combined a stampset and a DSP.
Have you seen the Coffee Café stampset in the annual catalogue? It's one of my faves, and in the holiday catalogue, we have the "Merry Café" stampset which I loooooooooooooove!

I also love the Spooky Night DSP a lot, so a perfect match.




I made my card very clean and simple, not too much embellishments, just perfect, the photo doesn't do it justice ;-)


Hope you like my project, please leave some feedback and some love :-)


Now it's time to hop to Jan Musselman! Enjoy her project!


9 opmerkingen:

  1. Merry Cafe is one of my favorites too. Love the card.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great project! and what a wonderful use to the coffee cup!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lovely card. Thanks so much for sharing. I love the simplicity of this card.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oops, now I need to remember to save some of my DSP to use with the Merry Cafe stamp set, too! Great card, thanks for sharing :-D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love this! I really need to use this set more. Thanks for sharing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Love this card so much. Great use of the DSP for the background. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen